Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Humiliation Phone Sex

Oh I love when you little bitches call me up professing your enthusiasm to do ANYTHING I want....I mean really? Absolutely any task my sick, twisted imagination can dream up you subbie bitches claim to be more than willing to endure to be in my presence. I find the eagerness appealing, but I know everyone has limits. I love probing your pathetic pervy skull for the disgusting things even a loser like you wouldn't do. Kinky phone sex is like a no-limits playground for your magical mistress. When I mention my plans for your ass and my strap-on, hearing the discomfort in your voice is a constant source of amusement. If that doesn't press the right buttons, I move on to forced bi fun time....with of course elaborate schemes to get your filthy cocksucker mouth full of cum. Remember you said anything so be prepared. Someone is swallowing cum and it totally is not touching my perfect lips....so guess who gets the honor? Any loser that begs to do anything for a humiliatrix deserves to have his wish. You wanted to blow that big load....here's your chance pick up the phone and beg for it loser. XO Forced Intox Mistress MJ

1888.662.6482

AIM amusemaryjane / YIM magicalmaryjane

No comments:

Post a Comment