Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Forced Intox Phonesex

I have many vices....smoking, drinking, and fucking are the three that receive the most indulgence. Intoxication guarantees the night will be most interesting...I know I will have a fucking blast no matter what as long as the right chemicals are present. If I get too crazy, which is often, I wake up in a sexy stranger's bed, attempting to recall last night and my mystery fuck's first name. A crazy night is guaranteed if you want to party with me. Often I will recognize my partner enjoys indulging to the extent I do, and I seize the opportunity to play a forced intoxication game with the glutton. Playing by my rules, the phone sex slave to substance consumes whatever beverage I can dream up. Most guys get nervous and have no idea what they are getting into playing games with a forced intox mistress. I know you can tell by looking at me that I'm confident in the amount of control I will have over you. After I've allowed you to indulge, you will never view those naughty vices the same way. A true addict needs a phone sex mistress to completely control all of your senses until you reach true ecstasy...which you are only capble of with my guidance.. XO MaryJane


1888.662.6482
Aim: amusemaryjane / Yim: magicalmaryjane

No comments:

Post a Comment